Saturday, May 26, 2012

Joy of Creating!

May has been a rather creative and productive month, to my joy and to my surprise. I have enough online and offline orders that keep me busy, but at the same time I could not resist the temptation to create something new.

And thanks to Emily, the talented florist, owner of M.dimension, who has recently commissioned me to work on an exquisite piece for her June bride. She has given me enough details so that I could almost visualise what she saw.

Once again I am in love with my new creation. I have thus made another wearable piece and listed in my shop, and named this beautiful necklace after Emily.

It is always a joy to work with Emily. 

And it is also my joy to be her friend.




Created especially for Emily's June bride


A necklace version for my Etsy shop




No comments:

Post a Comment